- Kuiper Hammer (HDG)
- C.N.S. Oklahoma (A Little Self Sabotage) — revealed in the epilogue to be a VR reconstruction of a real ship that Samira Cyprus once commanded.
- Spirit of Jupiter (HDG) — Produced by ‘Artificer Industries’
- Neptune's Tempest (Inosculate)
- Rhadamanthine Nachtkrapp (Connation)
- Planar Abyssal (Pluribus)
- Thunder Child — destroyed a small affini warship (Jeluian) by activating its jump drive while grappled to the ship. Caused a shift in affini tactics to make sure that the terrans think they still have a chance until *after* their jump drives are suppressed. Outdated info is available here but should be taken with a grain of salt.
- Indomitable (Divaricated)
- Hades’ Grasp — one of a kind, 2km long. Built pre-affini as a deterrent against any colonies getting too independent. After the Affini Compact demands surrender, it’s augmented by the OCNI with some captured affini (+quinoth?) tech and actually stands a bat’s chance in hell against smaller affini warships because of it.
- Elettarium (2.4km long, 1.1km wide)
- Alterea (2km long, 1 km wide, Invasive Changes - Pryxes)
- Jeluian (~2km long) — destroyed by the terran heavy cruiser Thunder Child when it activated its jump drive while grappled the Jeluian. Caused a shift in affini tactics to make sure that the terrans think they still have a chance until *after* their jump drives are suppressed. Outdated info is available here but should be taken with a grain of salt.
¶ 30 to 50km (Very Small command ship range)
- Baiera (35km long, 40km wide expanded, 8km wide closed)
- Allsummer’s Crown (Lamia Domestication Guide - Miss_Praxis + Siren’s Call - Pryxes)
¶ 50 to 90km (Small Command ship range)
- Helianthus (52km long; 23km wide, HDG)
¶ 90 to 150km (Standard Command ship range)
¶ 150 to 300km (Large Command ship range)
- Armillaria (cca 300km long: 100km wide, Invasive Changes - Pryxes)
- Sempervirens (180km long; 60km wide, A Normal Grocery Run During Which No Domestication Occurs)
¶ >300km (Stations and superheavy craft)
- Summer Station (1400km wide)
- Meandrina (1800km diameter open; 1000km closed; Ostensibly portable bureaucratic/logistical/industrial forward operating base)