- Brypso 3 37 A5 - fortress world vital for the trade route it provided the inner and outer colonies (see Invasive Changes)
- Cathedral-x32 - a former colony technically within the borders of Accord territory. It was abandoned after the fall of space Mormonism with the rest of ‘Smiths cluster’ when it turned out Joseph Smith wasn’t actually waiting for them out in space. The initial negotiations between the Affini Compact and Terran Accord took place there. (See Morning Bloom)
- Cordola - a terran colony on the edge of terran space, consisting of one fair sized city. The affini arrived by the late resistance era and renovated large portions of the city! (see Petals and Vines)
- Duri - following the dissolution of the Terran Accord the affini arrived here with only one ship because of poor record keeping on the Accord's part. Duri had its own brand of nationalism apart from conventional Transient Feralism Ideologies. (see A Normal Grocery Run During Which No Domestication Occurs)
- Kevera - a luxury terran world near the Rinan homeworld of Nyrina that was owned by Agrid co, that has a cold climate with glaciers extending out from the poles (see Courtship)
- The Meandrina - An affini artificial world capable of hyperspace jumps (see Divaricated and Blackstart)
- Neith - was a frontier planet, settled for ten years before the Affini had arrived (see Pinnate)
- Nyrina - The Rinan homeworld, conquered by the Terran Accord before the Affini arrived and domesticated them during the Terran Pacification Campaign
- Solstice - a prison world run by Osbourne-Clark before a communist revolution kicked them out (see No Gods, No Masters)
- The Sphenophyllia - an affini world ship that sits in orbit of mars organizing large parts of the Affini Compact's administration and bureaucracy in The Sol System and other nearby systems.
- Summer Station - A large station above Mars post Treaty (see Abscission)
- Thypso - a small Exoplanet in the Alpha Centauri system whose orbit provides a nearly year-round growing season. It was terraformed into an agricultural world early on during Terran expansion into the system. (see Hospitable Takeover)
- Xa'at - the home world of the Xa'a-ackétøth a species of aquatic, serpentine creatures from somewhere deeper in the Milky Way.
- Xenia - A resort world run by the Linden company that was still being built when the affini showed up! The wealthy elite sought to use it as a secret refuge from the Compact but that didn't work out. (See Nurture & Acquisitions)
The Affini Compact has expanded over a bunch of galaxies using large cosmic gates they set up around the super massive black holes at the center of the galaxies, while terran space takes up a small portion of the Milky Way galaxy.
Terran (and Rinan!) space, before the arrival of the affini was divided up into the core systems, including the Sol System and nearby developed systems and worlds, and the outer colonial space where tons of smaller colonies and resource extraction sites were! Relatively tiny compared to the size of the Milky Way Galaxy, the terrans hadn't even discovered their nearby neighbors the Xa'a-ackétøth and the Spectrum Jellies.